Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blessings

Well, it's official. Matthew and I are now and forever (with a 3 generation Lifetime Warranty) the owner's of a new 316Ti Titanium Cookware set. Life is GREAT! We can now start eating healthier, cooking healthier and living healthier! We are so excited.

I picked my cookware set up today after my first training day at the Quality Health Systems headquarters. I am SO excited to be a part of this team! WE CHANGE LIVES! It's our motto and I know it to be true. I am so very thankful to have Heavenly Father in my life, shepherding me through the hard times. We were struggling there for a little while, not sure where we were going to live, how we were going to afford something right, and trying to find some supplemental income. Matthew's best friend and his wife invited us over a couple of weeks ago, and everything has just been progressively spiraling forward since then! We've found a place to live and we found a way to afford it, with my newly income-supplemental career.

We have been blessed in so many ways these last few years. First, being brought into this ward by family. What a blessing all by itself, this community family is awesome! Then came our sweet little Leslie. We can't even begin to describe the life-altering Joy that comes from having a baby! And, now, SaladMaster. It probably sounds silly to think that a cookware system can be a blessing. But, it will be in so many ways! It's such and amazing investment. Not only with our health increase tenfold, but our children will be healthier, and we are going to be able to use it to supplement our needs just by cooking dinner and sharing the benefits with friends, family, and others!

I know that Heavenly Father listens to our prayers. He loves us and wants us to be happy and healthy and to feel complete. As I strive to be a better wife, mother and woman, I know He will continue to bless me and help me grow in those areas. I am eternally indebted to Him for delivering me unto this Gospel. For showing me the truth. For bringing friends into my life that were able to help guide me to a better plan. It has been such a blessing to have a man as supportive, loving and spiritually passionate as Matthew in my life. He has helped bring me to the place that I am in today and I know that as we continue to reach for exaltation that we grow as friends, companions, parents, and people.

3 comments:

barbafamily said...

Hi Amiee!! Of course I remember you! I'm so glad you found my blog! I'd love to reconnect. I think I still have your phone number somewhere and had very good intentions of calling you! I can't believe how fast time flies! I can't believe your daughter is already 18 months old! They grow up TOO fast! Alex is 3 1/2 and is so much fun! Let's keep in touch and plan something together too! Thanks for finding me...it is funny how small the world is :-)

✩Molly✩ said...

I'm glad I found your blog! I am so excited for MY cookware :)

Kristen said...

I am so excited for you guys!! It is funny how wonderful things happen right when they are supposed to! :)