Friday, July 11, 2008

SaladMasters

So we went to a presentaton for Saladmasters tonight. There are some pretty interesting things to learn about health, nutrition and cooking from this class-type setting! Don't be surprised if I invite you to a class of my own, you'll be amazed at the things you never knew!

Leslie was goofy as ever; she played most of the time with Bryant Cherry. Maybe she likes him so much because he and Matthew are so similar in shape and size. It makes me smile that she'll sit in the lap of another guy and not even think twice about it! She also had her first bite of fish sticks. She seemed to really like it, but it's not something I'll be cooking at home. YUCK!

Overall, it was a pretty good day. I was going to have yard sale tomorrow morning, but with the unpredictable weather this week, I'm going to hold off until next weekend. So come if you dare! Instead we're going to start apartment/townhouse/condo hunting early. I hope it all goes well, we really need a place to live - and soon; August is fast approaching!

Wish us luck!

No comments: